In a series of quarterly, high-impact learning events, Accelerator gives you tools, knowledge, and skills to grow your business to more than $1 million (US) in annual revenue. This comprehensive program also connects you to the most influential network of entrepreneurs on the planet. Through the multiple learning and networking opportunities Accelerator provides, you sharpen your skills both as an entrepreneur and as a leader.
Sounds good — right? But the actual results are even better. In Accelerator’s first year, ten participant companies reached that $1 million milestone. They credit the tools, learning, and connections made through Accelerator for helping them achieve this goal.
To qualify for the Accelerator Program you must be the owner or founder of an operating business with gross annual revenues between US$250,000 and US$1 million.
Learn more about applying to the Accelerator Program
What is the Accelerator Program?
The Accelerator Program is educational content focused on four key issues faced by first-stage entrepreneurs: strategic planning, sales and marketing, human resources and finance.
As a participant in the Accelerator Program, you will:
- Connect with other entrepreneurs, including the leading business owners in your city and other first-stage entrepreneurs who face similar challenges
- Uncover the key elements of an effective corporate strategy
- Discover how to replicate yourself as a means to grow your company
- Learn tips and strategies for raising capital and dealing with accounts
- Receive practical feedback to help you grow sales effectively
- Develop the skills required to improve your leadership and entrepreneurial abilities
If you are accepted to the Accelerator Program, you will receive the content to grow your business and the context to learn from others who have faced similar opportunities and challenges.
Explore this website to find out all of the details on the Accelerator Program - and apply to become a participant in the Accelerator Program near you!